Governance & Leadership Training
Are your board members operations volunteers or are they providing true governance? Does your board have the optimal structure to carry out your mission?
Is your CEO or Executive Director practicing effective, inspirational leadership? Would your team benefit from operational assessments on strategy, growth and communication?
RD Strategies can help your organization best support its mission by providing your board and staff with:
- Governance Training
- Leadership Coaching
- Team Building
Planning, Transitions & Operational Audits
How effective are your organization’s operations, fundraising and overall strategy? What are its strengths and weaknesses? Sometimes an outside perspective is key and can provide practical solutions for complex, ingrained problems.
RD Strategies employs creative, collaborative thinking to accomplish operational goals and help with:
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Audits
- Executive Transitions
- Interim ED/CEO Services
Fundraising & Promotion
Many nonprofit organizations find fundraising daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. Use your organization’s story to inspire donors and create lasting relationships.
RD Strategies can help shape the public face of your organization, create a loyal donor base and further assist with:
- Marketing and Public Relations Assessments
- Organizational Branding
- Development Planning
- Annual, Planned and Major Giving Programs
- Capital Campaign Studies and Implementation
Financial Services & Strategy
A nonprofit’s board of directors has fiduciary responsibility for the organization, and you can assure solid financial management by adopting sound financial policies to guide both the board and leadership team.
RD Strategies can bring fiscal clarity to your organization by providing:
- Budgeting and Financial Policy Assistance
- Finance Committee Development
- Bookkeeping Services
- Interim CFO Services
- A Haven
- Adult Polyglucosan Body Disease
- Aetna Hose Hook and Ladder Company
- Alagille Syndrome Alliance
- ARIANNA Alliance
- Bournelyf Special Camp
- ChesPenn Health Services
- Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
- DYRK1A Syndrome US
- Fibrous Dysplasia Foundation
- Good Will Fire Company
- International WAGR Syndrome Association (IWSA)
- Kennett Area Park Authority / Friends of Anson B. Nixon Park
- Kennett Area Senior Center
- Keystone Valley Fire Department
- More than a Percentage >a% (Juvenile Arthritis)
- Myhre Syndrome Foundation
- Oxford Area Neighborhood Services Center
- Oxford Area Historical Association
- Phoenixville Area Community Services
- SILO – Serving, Inspiring and Loving Others
- Team Telomere
- The Clinic, Phoenixville
- Young Moms
Interested in positioning your nonprofit for long-term success?
Get in touch with us today to see how we can help.